Angels & Demons International Trailer

Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm Sick - Post edited

Hi peeps,

Just a quick rant.
I'm currently still sick ( 5days). Damn it!!... 
the fever is coming like the rain and sun trying to compete between each other wei...
Morning : Fever gone. 
Afternoon : Fever come
Evening : Fever getting worse
Night : Sleep with Meds.
Morning : Fever gone.

The ever same routine happend from Monday Morning till today, Friday... And Finally i go seee doctor yesterday at Subang. 42 Degrees. Damn. 
After that, -post edited -  dinner and I know the food is nice but it seems like tasteless..:(
*Sorry Baby*
Took my Meds and watch the TVB series "Moonlight Resonance" and I know i cant last long so I went up and rest. Hola...the fever seems to go down and I dun feel that hot anymore..decided to sleep later to finish up a book.(wil intro later). 
Wake up without fever and feeeling FRESH...Shower etc etc and went to work...
By Lunch time, something is happening, MY WHOLE BODY IS GETTING HOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN... 
I GOT NPL TRAINING TOMORROW AT TANAMERA LA.....MY FIRST VENTURE INTO SPEEDBALL....@#$%$#@#$%^&^&***(*&%^$%$#@#@##$%^^
I'm gonna cabut from office and go home soon.. I don't give it a damn.. I must be well by tonight for tomorrow's training... If I'm still sick, I have to go Hospital for Blood Check on being a properous suspect for Dengue Fever......
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to spend my night there....@#$%%^

Everyone, Pls pray for me.. 
Thanks you.
*P/s: -post edited - i should have go back by today... 
Signing off,


No comments: